Below you will find our legal conditions. Current terms and conditions apply to all deliveries. Every order implies the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Orders of at least € 250 within Belgium are delivered free of charge. For smaller orders within Belgium, a fixed amount of € 10.00 is charged. You can also choose to pick up the order at the office in Moorslede. No fixed amount is charged for this and a day and hour is agreed for collection. A separate price quotation is made for orders abroad.
2. Delivery is made after receipt of payment by bank transfer. Collection is possible against cash payment.
3. If the ordered article cannot be delivered, the agreement will be dissolved by operation of law. The seller is obliged to notify the consumer in writing before the expiry of the delivery period, insofar as the order is placed within the validity period of the offer. In case of partial delivery, each delivery will be regarded as a separate sale.
4. The prices stated in our price lists are guaranteed for one month from confirmation. After that, they may be subject to change. Shipping costs are not included in these rates.
5. Complaints or disputes must be reported within 14 days after delivery by registered letter under penalty of forfeiture. If the complaint is found to be well-founded, Elvama's liability is limited to the exchange of the goods.
6. In the event of overdue payments, interest will be charged on the outstanding invoice amounts ipso jure and without any prior notice of default at a rate of 1% per month from the invoice date. In case of non-payment and if a reminder by ordinary letter has not been followed up for 14 days, a fixed compensation of 15% of the outstanding amounts with a minimum of 50 € is also due.
7. Elvama remains the owner of all goods until full payment has been made.
8. No alcoholic beverages are sold to persons under the age of 18.